Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Sale-A-bration Fun

I have been having some fun with the new products from the January – June Mini catalog but since I purchased those, I also earned some great free products through the Sale-A-Bration promotion.  What is Sale-a-Bration?  Well from 4 January – 28 February 2022 you can earn lots of free products when making a qualified purchase.  Some items are free with a $50 order and others are free with a $100 order.  Also, there is an amazing free hostess set that is being offered during the event to anyone who hosts a party and achieves $300 in sales.  Oh, and did I mention if you chose to join my team during Sale-a-bration you will get to select $125 worth of products for just $99 and if that is not enough you get to select 2 free stamp sets (that is about a $50 value) so $175 worth of products for just $99 and you also get free shipping!  Feel free to contact me to learn more. 

Today I wanted to highlight one of the free Designer Series Paper Packs being offered during Sale-a-bration.  It is called Daffodil Afternoon and it is 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided designs and it coordinates beautifully with the Daffodil Daydreams Bundle in the new Mini Catalog (oh and if you purchase that bundle you qualify for this product or several more from the new Sale-a-bration catalog, that’s how I got mine). 

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Pale Papaya cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a piece of the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper to the front of the card, it measures 4 ¼ x 5 ½” so it fits perfectly.  I then cut a piece of the DSP to 3 ½ x 4 ¾”.  Once that was cut, I cut it down again.  I cut it in half at 1 ¾”, then I cut the piece from the right side in half at 1 ¾” from the top.  I took each of these pieces and mounted them onto Evening Evergreen cardstock (those pieces measured, 1 7/8 x 4 7/8”, 1 7/8 x 1 7/8” and 1 7/8 x 2 7/8”).  Once everything was mounted, I added them to my card base just spacing them out evenly.  I stamped my sentiment (which is also from one of the Sale-a-bration free product offers, the Special Moments Stamp which is free with a $100 purchase and has 21 different sentiments in it) onto a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I used one of the dies from the Pretty Pillowbox Die sets to cut it out but you could simply add it without die cutting.  I added it using Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

 Product List

<!-------- TAMS End --------

No comments:

Post a Comment