Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, January 15, 2022

You’re In My Thoughts

Often times I find myself needing a simple card just to let someone know I am thinking of them.  I was really happy to receive this In the Moment Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! as part of my swag bag during the most recent On Stage At Home event.  I am finding it very useful for just such cards.  So today I worked on one that highlighted the stamp set and the Fresh Freesia In Color products.     

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Fresh Freesia cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Basic White cardstock that measured 41/8 x 5 3/8” and a layer of the 2021 – 2023 In Color 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper in the Fresh Freesia color to 4 x 5 ¼” and adhered them together.  I wrapped a piece of the Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon around the center of the layer and tied a square knot on the right side.  I then attached the layer to my card base.

Next, I stamped my image from the In the Moment Stamp Set onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and die cut it using one of the Layering Circles Dies.  I colored the image using the Stampin’ Blend markers listed below.  Once it was all colored in, I cut a second scalloped circle using the same die set and attached them together.  I popped this up on the card base using Dimensionals.  Now for my sentiment I stamped the sentiment “You’re in my thoughts” onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Fresh Freesia ink and then die cut it using the label die from the Pretty Pillow Box dies.  This was popped up on the center top of my card. 

That ¾” of Designer Series Paper that I cut off when making the DSP layer for the front of the card got attached to a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” to create the inside of my card (see below).

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment