Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Pool Party Friendly Hello

I have been having some fun making cards with some of the free products I earned when I ordered during the Sale-a-bration promotion (going on now through February 28th).  Today’s card was created using the Designer Series Paper and Stamp Set called Friendly Hello that are a bundle that you can earn for free with a qualifying $100 purchase during Sale-a-bration.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic Black cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the leaf design from the Hello Friendly stamp set all over it using Pool Party ink.  I then embossed it using the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder and added it to my card base.  I cut a strip of the coordinating Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper that measured 2 x 5 ¼” and attached it across the center of the card.  I stamped my image of the bird on the branch (also from that stamp set) onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I added just a hint of color to each of the flowers with my Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blend marker.  I then die cut this using the Layering Circles Dies.  I also cut the next larger scalloped circle out of Basic Black cardstock and layered the two pieces.  This was attached to the left side of the card.  Next I stamped my sentiment (also from the stamp set) onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured ¾ x 3” again using the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (I kept my sentiment to the right so I could flag the left side).  I then cut a piece of basic Black to 1 x 3 ¼”, I layered my white sentiment piece on top of it with the left sides together and cut a flag through both pieces so they would match up perfectly.  I attached the two together, added Dimensionals and put it on my card.  For the final addition on the front of the card I added 3 Matte Black Dots. 

For the inside of my card I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the leaves from the stamp set on the bottom right corner (twice) using Pool Party Ink.  For the envelope I stamped a single set of the leaves again using Pool Party Ink.


I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment