Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

A Quick and Easy Birthday Card


We all get busy and sometimes we forget that upcoming Birthday and need to make a card fast.  Well today’s card is perfect for that.  It uses Designer Series Paper as the focal point and then some simple stamping and a little embellishment to finish off the card.       




So, let’s get started shall we.  The card is created using three of the new In Colors for 2020 – 2022.  The base is Magenta Madness cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.   

I then started to layer my card front.  I started with a piece of the new Bumble Bee cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.   To this I added a piece of the new Just Jade cardstock and it measures 3 ¾ x 5” and then a piece of the new Flowers for Every Season DSP that is cut 3 ½ x 4 ¾”.  I adhered these three layers together and wrapped a piece of the new Magenta Madness ¼” Ribbon and tied a bow.  I then adhered this card front onto my card base.

I stamped a simple happy birthday sentiment from the Timeless Tulips stamp set onto a piece of Magenta Madness cardstock that measured 2 ¼ x ½” using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then I punched each end using the new Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.  I mounted that onto a piece of Just Jade cardstock that measured 2 ¾ x ¾” that I also punched each end using that same punch.  I added my sentiment with dimensionals and added three of the Just Jade Enamel Dots from the 2020 – 2022 In Color Enamel Dot embellishments. 

As you can see this is a pretty simple and quick card.  I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment