Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Sending a Little Love


Through this whole Covid 19 pandemic I have tried my best to stay in touch with folks I know are being impacted by loneliness due to isolation.  One group I have worked hard to try to stay connected with the shut-ins from my church, especially a little group of five that my husband and I visit and provide communion to.  Since they all live in an Independent Living facility we can’t visit or provide communion so it became very important to me to find a way to stay engaged with them and let them know they were being thought of and they were not alone.  The best way for me to do that was through my cards so here is one of the ones I will be mailing out this week.    


The card base is Just Jade cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then prepared the card front.  I cut a piece of Bubble Bee cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added two pieces of the Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper (I liked how these papers look together, the coordination of products and colors is one of the great parts of Stampin’ Up!).  One was cut 2 ½ x 5” and the second was cut 1 1/8 x 5”.  Just adhere them to the Bubble Bee cardstock layer leaving equal borders showing around both.  I wrapped a piece of the new ¼” Just Jade 2020 – 2022 In Color ribbon around this layer and tied a bow.  Then I popped it up onto the card base using Dimensionals.  

For my sentiment I used the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and was stamped onto Whisper White cardstock using Misty Moonlight ink.  The sentiment was then cut out using the Layering Ovals dies as was the scalloped oval cut out from Just Jade cardstock that it is mounted on.  The sentiment was popped up using Dimensionals. 

As you can see this is an easy and fast card so I could produce several in a short period of time to remind my friends that they are loved and in my prayers.  I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

    

No comments:

Post a Comment