Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Christmas In July Anyone?


Last year I promised myself that since I need to make so many Christmas cards each year that I would start in July this year so I wouldn’t feel overwhelmed.  My upline is always giving us these fun card layouts to use and this was one she shared last week.  So here is my first card I hope you like it…  



The card base is Just Jade card stock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added another layer, this time cut from Real Red card stock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” which I used to attach my DSP.  The DSP I chose to use was Flowers for Every Season.  I cut two pieces that measured 3 ½ x 4 ¾” (this will end up making two cards, I will share the other one later this week) and I cut each of those diagonally in both directions until I ended up with four triangles.  Layer the triangles on the 4 x 5 ¼” card stock, using two of one side of the DSP and two of the other leaving equal spacing around all four triangles and then attach this to the card base.

For the sentiment I stamped the “Merry Christmas” from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set onto a piece of Real Red card stock using Memento ink.  I then die cut it using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  I added a piece of Just Jade that I cut from the same die set (I just used the next size up).  Once these were assembled, I just popped them up on the front center of my card using Dimensionals.  I did add one little 2020 – 2022 In Color Enamel Dots (I used the Just Jade) to finish the card off.  

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking  below and it will take you right to my website.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment