Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, July 13, 2020

More Triangles Anyone?


On Saturday I share my first Christmas card with you and I told you at that time I would be sharing another one that used the pieces of Designer Series Paper left over from it to make this one so here we go I hope you like it…  



The card base is Rococo Rose cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added another layer, this time cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” which I used to attach my DSP.  The DSP I chose to use was Flowers for Every Season.  I cut two pieces that measured 3 ½ x 4 ¾” (I did this step on the last card and had 4 triangles left over) and I cut each of those diagonally in both directions until I ended up with four triangles.  Layer the triangles on the 4 x 5 ¼” cardstock, using two of one side of the DSP and two of the other leaving equal spacing around all four triangles and then attach this to the card base.

Instead of a sentiment I added a daisy and some greenery. To create the daisy, I stamped it from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the new Cinnamon Cider ink.  I then colored the center of the flower in using Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.  I stamped two of the medium daisies and two of the larger ones and then I used the Medium Daisy and Daisy punches to punch them out.  (Tip: use your bone folder to curl up the petals to give the flower more dimension). 

For the foliage I stamped the two leaves from the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle onto Whisper White cardstock using Just Jade ink (I used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush) to pull some of the Just Jade ink into the center of the leaves as well.  Once that was done, I went ahead and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  The other little pieces of foliage were cut from scraps of Just Jade cardstock and Vellum cardstock using one of the coordinating dies from this same bundle.  I adhered all the pieces to the front center of the card (TIP: I again did some shaping of my foliage with my bonefolder)

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking  below and it will take you right to my website.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment