Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, July 23, 2020

More fun with the Tasteful Touches bundle


Today I wanted to create a card using two of the new 2020 – 2022 In Colors.  I chose to use the new Bumble Bee and Misty Moonlight and here is what I came up with…



The card base is Misty Moonlight cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.
For my first layer I chose to use Bumble Bee cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” that I had embossed using the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder.  I then added a strip of the new 2020 – 2022 In Color Designer Series Paper (I liked the way the polka dots worked on the Misty Moonlight) that measured 2 x 5 ¼”.  Once I had these two layers together, I wrapped a piece of the new Misty Moonlight ¼” ribbon around the layer and tied a square knot.  Once this was all layered, I added it to the card base.

I then stamped three of the flowers onto Shimmery White cardstock using Bumble Bee ink, while that was still a little wet, I used my Water Painters to pull a little of the Bumble Bee color into my flower.  I then fussy cut these.  I added two directly onto the card and I popped the third up with Dimensionals.  I added two pieces of gold foliage that is from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.

For the final element I stamped my sentiment which is from the Timeless Tulip stamp set onto a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock using Versamark ink and White Stampin’ Emboss Powder that I set with my Heat Tool.  I used one of the dies from the bundle to cut it out and then I popped it up on my card using Mini Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or easier yet just click the icon for the product below and it will take you right to my website.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment