Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Happy Valentine’s Day – Arrange a Wreath


I have been working on a set of cards that feature the Arrange a Wreath bundle.  I wanted to create cards that would show just how versatile this set is and some of the many ways it can be used.  I will be posting a different card (for a different event) over the next several days that shows just that.  Here is what the bundle looks like. 



And here is the first card I made using it, it is perfect for Valentine’s Day.


The card base is Real Red cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  The second layer is Blushing Bride cardstock cut to 4 x 5 ¼”, I did pop this one up off the first layer using dimensionals.  For the third layer I cut Whisper White cardstock cut to 3 ¾ x 5” (I did not attach this layer to the card base until I had my whole wreath built up on it)

To create my wreath, I started by first stamping the wreath from the Arrange a Wreath bundle using Garden Green ink.  I then stamped the sentiment “Happy Heart Day” from the bundle right in the middle of the wreath using Real Red ink.  I then die cut two of the wreaths out of Soft Seafoam and Pear Pizzazz cardstock and layered them over the stamped wreath (liquid glue works best for this).  To decorate my wreath, I started by cutting out the bow from Real Red cardstock and I added a Mini Dimensional between the two layers of the bow to make it more dimensional.  I then stamped two hearts from the stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock with Real Red and Blushing Bride ink and used the coordinating die from the bundle to cut them out.  I also cut out three each of the hearts from Real Red and Blushing Bride cardstock and four each of the hearts from Gold Foil.  I just arranged my hearts around my wreath (I found that overlaying them made for a really nice look).

I hope you enjoy this card.  Keep watching for more cards using this great bundle in upcoming posts.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or easier yet just click the icon for the product below and it will take you right to my website.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment