Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, July 3, 2020

Forever Greenery Meets Vellum


Today I decided to use the dies from the Forever Fern bundle to make my card.  I love the great foliage I can create with the dies both stamped and just cut, todays are just cut.    Here is what I came up with…




The card base was created from Old Olive cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I then added a layer of Garden Green cardstock that measures 4 x 5 1/4” and a layer of the coordinating Forever Greenery Designer Series paper that measures 3 ¾ x 5”.  I then cut out several pieces of foliage using the dies, I started with the largest fern and cut one out of Garden Green and one out of Vellum cardstock.  I then took the second largest die and cut one out of Soft Seafoam cardstock and one out of Vellum cardstock.  I centered the foliage onto the front of my card and attached it. 

I stamped my sentiment from the stamp set that is part of the bundle (Forever Fern) onto a piece of Soft Seafoam cardstock that measured 1 x 3 ½” using Garden Green ink.  I made my sentiment into a little flag using the Banner Triple punch (it cuts 1, 1 ½ and 2” pieces of cardstock and I use it often for perfect little flags).  I added a little of the gold twine from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack to the back of the sentiment flag and popped them up using dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment