Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, May 6, 2016

Georgie Card #5

Today is card #5 for our little purse cardholder/gift bag.  I think this little guy is really cute don’t you.  Lots of potential in a card like this one and it is super easy to make. 

Here is the card....



I started by making a card base using Whisper cardstock (you guessed it, there are two sheets of it in the Georgie paper pack).  I cut the cardstock at 5 ½ x 8 ½” and then scored it at 4 1/4” and folded it over.  I like to use a bone folder when I do this to get a really crisp fold.  Next I cut two pieces of the B&T (remember that is the background and texture papers that are two sided) that I liked for the background.  I cut one at 2 x 4” and the other at 3 x 4” and placed them on the card leaving a little gap between the two for interest. 

Next I took a little piece of white daisy (yes it comes in the paper pack as well, LOL) that measured 4 ¼ x 2 ½” and stamped it with this cute little koala from the Cute Koalas stamp set using memento ink and colored it in using the CTMH watercolor pencils (there are 24 pencils n the package and with the blending pen you can make limitless shades) and then I stamped the sentiment in canary ink.  Once it was complete I mounted this onto a piece of Whisper cardstock (you guessed it, it is in the paper pack too, see the trend here, LOL) that measured 4 ½ x 2 ¾”.   Finally, I mounted that onto the card (I decided it looked best a little off center) using 3-D foam tape.  

I want to take a second to show you this paper pack so you will see what I am talking about when I say it is so versatile.  There are three different B&T papers with a different design on each side and you get two of each of them.  You also get, six sheets of cardstock, two each Whisper and White Daisy and one each of the Canary and Juniper. n All the papers are 12 x 12", so you can just imagine all the cards and projects you can make with just one paper pack.  




I hope you like this card and as always you can purchase all the supplies for this card and the other projects from my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com  Have a great day and Happy Crafting!!!!

Supply List:
Paper:  All papers used were from the Georgie paper pack (X7203B)
Ink: Memento ink (Z899) and Canary (Z2643)
Stamp Sets:  Cute Koalas (D1642)

Misc.:  Watercolor Pencils (3505), Blending Pen (3174), Bone Folder (Z1204) and 3-D foam tape (Z1151) 

No comments:

Post a Comment