Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Georgie Card #7

Well we are getting close to having that adorable little purse all filled with cards.  Here is the next one in the series.  This is a baby card which I am very pleased with.  As you may have noticed this Georgie paper pack is very versatile however, I have to admit it is perfect for baby cards and scrapbook pages.  


Again I started with one of the pre-made card bases (I just find them so convenient and affordable) but you can create one using the white daisy cardstock in the paper pack (this is another A2 card so it is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".  I added a piece of Juniper cardstock that is 4 x 5 1/4" and then added a piece of the Georgie B&T paper that measured 3 3/4 x 5".  

I actually purchased the Georgie Scrapbooking Kit Workshop on the Go (WOTG) and one extra set of the Georgie papers and I have made tons of things to inclued three different 2 page scrapbook layouts, the little purse and about 10 cards (so far).  I have a fair amount of the paper left so who knows what all I will end up with.  I loved the stamps in this set as well and intend to use them for a number of projects.  The sentiment here is one of the stamps (actually it is two since the little yellow bird is a separate stamp that I just wanted to add).  It is stamped on a piece of white daisy cardstock that I cut from the Close to my Heart Artistry Cricut cartridge.  It was cut at 2" and is on page 25 of the book.  

The little duck was also cut using the Close to my Heart Artistry Cricut cartridge.  I used canary and goldrush cardstock.  Once I assembled it I did use my journaling pen to fill in his little eye (I just thought it looked better black).  I cut him at 2" and he can be found on page 38.

I added the duck and sentiment with 3-D foam tape to give the card a little dimension and there you have it, the perfect card for a baby shower.  

Supply List:  (as always these supplies and the supplies used for most of my projects can be purchased at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the Shop button at the top of this blog)

Paper:  Georgie (X7203B) I used the paper pack included in the WOTG (remember it contains a full Georgie paper pack along with some additional cardstock sheets) and Goldrush (1243)

Stamp Set:  From the Georgie Scrapbook Workshop on the Go (G1102) 

Ink:  Juniper (Z2165) and Canary (Z2643)

Misc.: Cricut Artistry Collection (Z3167 for the physical cartridge or Z3190 for the digital), guess what, this comes with three great stamp sets as well and a paper pack that includes the goldrush used in this project.  White Value pack of cards and envelopes (X254), 3-D foam tape (Z2060) and I used the Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen for the ducks eye (Z1979).

I hope you enjoyed this card and as always Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment