Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Georgie Card #3

And on to card #3 for our little purse (see instructions for it in my May 1st post) using the Georgie paper pack.  Here it is....


I started by created the base for my card.  I cut a piece of honey cardstock to 
8 ½ x 5 1/2 ” and then scored it at 4 ¼” to create an A-2 card base.  I added a piece of the paper from the Georgie paper pack that measured 5 ½ x 2” along the bottom edge of the card (there are lots of different papers in this pack to choose from).  For the little strip across the center I just used the other side of the same paper I used on the bottom of the card (all the B&T papers are two sided) that is ½ x 5 ½”. 

I then stamped the Thinking of You in the top right corner of the card using the So Many Smiles stamp set (I used memento ink for a nice crisp sentiment). 

The circles were cut out of white daisy cardstock (there are two sheets in the Georgie paper pack) using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (or you could cut them by hand after you stamped them) and then stamped in different colors that coordinated with the paper pack (you can choose whatever colors make you happy) using that same stamp set, So Many Smiles.  I used canary, slate, desert sand, crystal blue and cocoa inks on mine.  I placed smaller circles on top of the larger ones using 3-D foam tape and then placed them on the card with my Bonding memories glue pen. 

As always the supplies to make this are available on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.blogspot.com  Happy Crafting!!!!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set:  So Many Smiles (C1619)
Papers:  Georgie Paper Pack (X7203B), white daisy cardstock (included in the Georgie paper pack or you can order it separately it is 1385) and honey cardstock (X5668)
Ink: Memento (Z899), Canary (Z2643), Slate (Z2173), Desert Sand (Z2118), Crystal Blue (Z2117) and Cocoa (Z2114)
Misc.:  3-D foam tape (Z1151) and glue pen (Z553)
Art Philosophy Cricut Collection (Z3171)

No comments:

Post a Comment