Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Georgie Card #2

Well here we are again, working on filling that purse full of cards.  So here is today's card:


I started with a pre-made base card which I think are a great value as they work out to about $.29 each and that includes the envelope (or you can make your own using the white daisy cardstock from the Georgie paper pack).  It measures 4 ¼ x 5 ½” (which fits perfect in our little purse which was previewed in my May 1st post).  I then cut a piece of Juniper cardstock (perfect because the Georgie paper pack has a sheet in it) to 4 x 5 ¼” for my first layer.  Next I added a piece of the Georgie B&T (background and texture paper, there are lots of different designs to chose from) from the Georgie paper pack which I had cut to 3 ¾ x 5” and layered it onto the juniper cardstock. 


I used the A Bunch of Love stamp set and stamped the floral image and added the happy birthday sentiment from that same stamp set on daisy white cardstock (there are two sheets of it in the Georgie paper pack).  I again stamped using Memento ink because I love that it doesn’t bleed when I use my markers.  Then colored it in using my ShinHan markers again (but I have done some with the CTMH watercolor pencils (3505) and they work great as well and have 24 different colors).  When I was done coloring I cut it out using the A Bunch of Love Thin Cuts (wow, I love it when I don’t have to fussy cut).  I mounted this using 3-D foam tape to the center of the card. 

The little flower in the upper left corner is from the Hawaiian Hibiscus stamp set I used on Card #1 (I had it left over and just couldn’t stand not to use it) and of course I added bling (because I live for it) by adding a blue sequin from the new Florence Sequins.

As always all the supplies for this card are available on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com   or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog. Happy Crafting!!!

Supply list:
Paper:  All papers used were from the Georgie paper pack (X7203B)
Ink: Memento ink (Z899)
Stamp Sets:  A Bunch of Love (C1647) and Hawaiian Hibiscus (B1527)
Thin Cuts:  A Bunch of Love Thin Cuts (Z3251)
ShinHan Markers used: Vivid Green (Z2466), Marigold (Z2457), Golden Yellow (Z2452), Cerulean Blue (Z2449), Tender Pink (Z2464), Lavender (Z2453) and the colorless blender (2469)

Misc.:  Florence Sequins (Z3213), 3-D foam tape (Z1151) and the white value pack of cards and envelopes (X254) 

No comments:

Post a Comment