Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Daffodil Thanks

I am continuing to create using some of the awesome free products I have earned during the Sale-a-bration campaign.  Today I am working with the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper that I earned free with a qualifying $50 purchase.  I paired it with the Amazing Thanks Dies from the January – June Mini Catalog and I am really happy with the result.    

Here is what I came up with...


The card base is Very Vanilla cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a layer of Evening Evergreen cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it using the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing folder.  To that layer I added a piece of the Designer Series Paper that measured 2 ¼ x 5” to the left side of the embossed layer.  I then added another piece of the Designer Series Paper (love those daffodils) that measured 2 ½ x 4” to the right side.  I wrapped this whole layer with a piece of the Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave Ribbon and then attached it to the center of the card base.  I used the Amazing Thanks Dies and die cut the word “thanks” from Pale Papaya cardstock and the shadow of the word was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock.  Once the layers of the word thanks were attached to one another I added them to my card using Mini Dimensionals.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment