Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, January 8, 2022

More Sweet Talk

Yesterday I shared some make and take projects that my customers got to make during my Open House to launch the new January – June Mini Catalog.  We worked with the new Sweet Talk Suite so today I wanted to share some more from that suite.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added an additional layer of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”, I stamped my sentiment “HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY” onto this layer using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then I embossed it using the new Gingham Embossing Folder.  I used the Sweet Conversations Bundle for all my stamping and die cutting.  I cut two cute little tags out of the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper and I used two of the dies from the bundle to cut out the little hearts with cute sayings from the Designer Series Paper.  I cut out the row of six hearts that I used on the bottom right of the card from Petal Pink cardstock (save the hearts that come out of the middle because we are going to use those as well.

Now after everything is stamped, embossed and die cut it was time to assemble.  I added my embossed layer.  I added some of the White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon to the tags I die cut.  I then adhered one of them directly onto the card.  I added the second one using Dimensionals.  I added the hearts with sayings that were die cut from the DSP onto each of these again with Dimensionals.  I adhered my row of hearts to the bottom right of the card and then took five of the hearts that were left when I die cut those and added them all around the card using Mini Dimensionals (I used 5 because odd numbers look the best).  And there you have it, a fast simple card that took minutes to create.  Change the sentiment and this card could work for a number of occasions.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment