Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, January 14, 2022

Thanks

I have been posting a lot of projects that featured the Sweet Talk suite from the new January – June Mini catalog but today I wanted to share a different bundle.  The Amazing Silhouettes Bundle is a great example of how you can see something in a catalog and think it doesn’t appeal to you but then you see something created with it or somehow get it, I got the stamp set as a prize during Onstage at Home in November.  I don’t know that I would have purchased this set just from seeing it in the catalog but now that I have it, I love it!  It is perfect for a fast, simple yet great looking card. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Soft Succulent cardstock that is cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½” (so this card opens from the bottom up).  I added a layer of Basic White cardstock that measures 4 1/8 x 5 3/8” and a layer of the Soft Succulent DSP from the 2012 – 2013 In Colors that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I stamped my image from the Amazing Silhouettes bundle onto a piece of White cardstock that measures 2 ½ x 5” using Soft Succulent ink.  I then used the dies from the bundle to cut my words (I love that these dies have a silhouette background) I cut the background for the word “thanks” from Basic White cardstock and the word itself from Soft Succulent cardstock and attached the two.  I added it to the front of my card using Mini Dimensionals.  And there you have it, fast, simple and easy.

For the inside of my card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and I added a little strip of the DSP on the bottom that measures ¾” x 4” (note: this is what I cut off the bottom of the piece I used on the front of the card as this paper is 6 x 6”).  

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment