Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sweet Talk and Vellum

I have been having some fun with the new Sweet Talk Suite from the January – June Mini Catalog.  Today’s creation used several of the items from the suite along with some vellum.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Highland Heather cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper to it that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  Then I cute a piece of Vellum that measured 3 ½ x 4 ¼” and I embossed that using the Gingham Embossing Folder.  I attached this to a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock that measured 3 ¼ x 4” (be sure to use adhesive in areas that will be covered by your embellishments so it doesn’t show through on the finished card).  I then attached this layer right on the center of the card.

To embellish I stamped my sentiment from the Sweet Conversations Bundle onto a strip of Blushing Bride cardstock that measured ½ x 3 ¼” using Real Red Ink.  I die cut three little red hearts from Real Red cardstock using the dies from the bundle and I attached one of them onto my sentiment strip.  I then added the sentiment along the bottom of my vellum layer using Dimensionals.  I then stamped two hearts one says UR CUTE and the other says HUG ME onto scraps of Highland Heather and Blushing Bride cardstock using Highland Heather and Blushing Bride ink respectively and die cut them using the coordinating dies from the bundle.  I also cut out two of the little envelopes from Real Red cardstock using the dies in the bundle.  I folded up my envelopes and sealed them except for the top flap which is where I inserted my two stamped hearts.  I added these to my card using Dimensionals.  I used the two additional little Real Red hearts I had die cut to cover where I had used adhesive to attach my vellum.  I added two little Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the envelopes.  I was very happy with the results. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment