Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Stay Wonderful

I created this card based on the request of a very special friend (Ina) who wanted to see this Hive 3D Embossing Folder used on yellow cardstock and of course the Bumble Bee cardstock proved to be perfect.  So here is how I made the card, hope you love it Ina. 

The card base is Bumble Bee cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Heart and Home Designer Series Paper (I thought the green was perfect with the yellow) that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I cut a piece of the Bumble Bee cardstock to 1 ¾ x 5” and embossed it using the Hive 3D Embossing Folder and added it to the left side of my card base.  Next, I cut a piece of Garden Green cardstock that measured 1 ¾ x 4 ¼” and I added another piece of the Heart and Home Designer Series Paper to that that measured 1 ½ x 4” and I added that across my card about 2/3rds of the way down.  I took one of the Heart & Home Doilies and flipped it over to the white side, using my Blending Brush I added a light layer of Garden Green ink to it to create a custom color for my card.  I die cut a circle from Basic White cardstock using the Layering Circles Dies that would fit right in the middle and I stamped the flowers from the Heart and Home Bundle using So Saffron Ink and then my sentiment “stay wonderful” over top of that using Garden Green Ink.  Before I adhered my sentiment to the doily, I die cut some of the flowers and grasses from the dies in the bundle from Bumble Bee and Garden Green cardstock and tucked them between those two layers.  This was attached to the card using Dimensionals.  For my final addition I added three of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 

Ina and all my followers I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment