Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Creating Your Own Designer Series Paper

I created my own Designer Series Paper using the Dahlia Days stamp set from Stampin’ Up!  I used Polished Pink and Soft Succulent inks and papers and I love how it turned out.  

Here it is…

The card base is Soft Succulent cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Polished Pink cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 3 ¾ x 5” and stamped the Dahlia’s from the stamp set in the Dahlia Days bundle all over it using Polished Pink ink.  I then added the two different leaves shown by stamping them in Soft Succulent ink.  Before adding this to the card base I wrapped a piece of the 3/8” Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon around it and tied a square knot over on the right side.  I stamped my little label also from the bundle onto Basic White cardstock (these kinds of things are perfect for using up your cardstock scraps in Polished Pink ink and die cut it using the coordinating die from the bundle.  I added my sentiment “just a little hi from me” from the Special Moments stamp set (this is a free stamp set with 21 different sentiments that you can earn with a $100 qualifying order as part of the Sale-a-bration campaign which is going on from now through the 28th of February) in Soft Succulent ink and I added it to my card using Mini Dimensionals. 

For the inside I simply cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and in the corner I stamped a Dahlia in Polished Pink and two leaves in Soft Succulent. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment