Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Otterly Awesome Fun

I participate in a fun card swap (we have 12 ladies who each design a card and create 12 of them and then we swap so everyone ends up with 12 different cards) four times a year.  This time the theme was Childs Birthday and I knew immediately that the new Awesome Otters stamp set that is a free product being offered during Sale-a-bration was perfect for this swap.  So, I set off to create a card using a free stamp set and a pack of paper that I earned through hostess credits.    

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Calypso Coral cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I used two strips of Real Red cardstock that were about 1 x 5 ½” and I die cut them with the Basic Border dies.  I attached them to the back of a piece of the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper that measured 3 x 5 1/2” (this is a hostess reward you can earn for hosting a party, even if that party is just, you placing an order of $150 or more) the paper is really bright and fun on one side and then there are some great white and black designs on the back (48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double sided designs for just $18 hostess credit).  I attached this to the center of my card base.  Then I stamped my cute little otter and his party hat onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored him using the Stampin’ Blends listed below.  I die cut him using the Layered Circles dies and then die cut a slightly larger scalloped circle from Real Red cardstock and attached them together.  I stamped the sentiment “you are OTTERLY AWESOME” onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Calypso Coral ink and die cut it using the Layering Circles dies, I did add the next size up scalloped circle cut from Balmy Blue cardstock.  I attached these circles using Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment