Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, April 12, 2019

This one is really the last one!!

Well of course I ended up making one final swap card for the event in Charlotte.  This is absolutely the last one as I am packed and ready to head out the door.  I think this one is simple but super sweet and it was inspired by my beautiful daughter in law who is that girly girl country girl who loves her boots, love you Heather!!


This is actually a pretty simple card.  I started with a very vanilla card base and then cut a piece of the very vanilla card stock with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (the one that is approximately       2 1/4 x 3 1/2").  I then stamped the bootsfirst.  I also stamped it on a piece of stamping mask paper and cut it out (I happen to like the stuff from Inkadindado).  I masked the boots and then I stamped the flowers to give it the appearance that they were behind the boots.  

I used the stampin blends to color the boots and the flowers, I love the way these markers work and they make me look way more talented than I actually am, LOL.  When everything was colored I matted that piece onto a piece of early espresso card stock that measured 2 1/2 x 3 3/4".  I added a strip of the Wood Textures 6 x 6" DSP that measured 2 x 5 1/4".  I glued that piece directly onto the card base and then just popped the boot piece up with some dimensionals.

I did not add a sentiment to the card so that it could be used for anything but I think this would make a great thinking of you card.

I will list all the supplies I used below and they can all be purchased from my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this post.  As always, Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies:
Card stock: Very Vanilla (101650) and Early Espresso (119686)
DSP:  Wood Textures 6 x 6" DSP (144177)
Stamps: Country Livin' (141925) and Country Home (147678)
Die:  Rectangle Stitched Framelits (148551) 
Ink:  Memento (132708)
Stampin Blends (I use the combos for most of the coloring): Bermuda Bay (144600), Granny Apple Green (147274), Petal Pink (147272), Soft Suede (147273), Mango Melody (147945) and Cherry Cobbler 144598)
Misc: Dimensionals (104430) and adhesive of choice

No comments:

Post a Comment