Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Stampin Up Charlotte On Stage 2019

So it has taken me a few days to recover, LOL.  I had an amazing time and was thrilled to get the opportunity to meet some amazing women and play with some exciting new products.  I even was lucky enough to win a few of them to bring home with me.  So let me first share a pic of my wonderful tablemates, what a great group of ladies, it was my first On Stage and I had never meet a single one of them before that day but by the end of the day they were like great old friends.


Here are a few pics of the event can you believe 1,100 attendees.  Wow, it was amazing!!






Tomorrow morning I will be posting pics of the amazing cards I made while at the event and talking a little bit about some of the new products I am excited to have won (maybe I will even have made something using some of them to show off).  Oh and don't forget there are lots of items retiring so if there is something you just can't live without in the current catalog be sure to get your order in soon.

As always, Happy Crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment