Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, April 22, 2019

On Stage Charlotte 2019

So I received my notice that my Product Purchase Premiere (pre-order of new products from the new annual catalog) has been shipped and will be here sometime next Wednesday.  So in the mean time I thought it would be fun to post pictures of the amazing cards I received while swapping at the event.  As you know if you have been following me that past few weeks I went a little crazy making swap cards (because I am new to Stampin Up and I want as much inspiration as I can get) to swap with others attending the event.  I made a total of 125 cards and swapped about 115 of them for cards and even a few 3-D items.  Here are some pics of what I received:











Wow, now there is a bunch of talent right there.  I was thrilled with everything I received and can't wait to try a few of these myself.  I have posted the instructions for all the ones I made for the event here on my blog.  But this one is one of my favorites of the bunch:



I was sad to see that County Livin' the stamp with the boots (it also has a guitar and an adorable old pickup truck in it) is retiring.  I also will be seriously missing this Wood Textures 6 x 6" Designer Series Paper (I actually ordered a few packs of this to stash away for future projects).  If either of these catches your eye be sure to get your order in quick before they are retired and gone for good.  I will put the information for both of them below.  You can order at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.  As always, Happy Crafting!!!


Wood Textures 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Item # 144177 ($11.00 / 48 sheets / 4 each of 12 double sided designs)

Country Livin' Stamp Set Item # 141925 (clear mount $15 / wood mount $20)



No comments:

Post a Comment