Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Great New Products Coming Your Way

I was so excited to have the opportunity to attend my very first Stampin Up On Stage event over in Charlotte, North Carolina this past weekend.  I have been looking forward to it since the day I joined Stampin Up and it certainly was not a disappointment.  I am going to share two cards today, one that was a make and take at the event and the second one that was made out of product I received to take home.



This one was the make and take and all I can say is that this paper is stunning, not just this piece but every single piece in the package.  I was so drawn by the colors and the Monet feel of the papers.  This is certainly the first paper I pre-ordered and I just can't wait to play with it some more.  Oh and it's name is Perennial Essence.  


This is a card I created when I arrived home (that top flap opens and there is an oval on the inside with a sentiment.  So this used a new paper pack that we were given at the event called Mosaic Mood (which has shiny accents including that hummingbird which I fussy cut out of the paper).  I sure wish you could see the dimension on this one it is beautiful.  That adorable fern was stamped using a new stamp set called Daisy Lane which also includes some adorable Daisies that have some coordinating punches (more about that one later I promise).

Don't forget though there are many things retiring at the end of this current catalog (June 3rd) so be sure if you want anything you get it before it is gone.  Lets not forget we have 5 In Colors leaving us:


If these are some of your favorites be sure to head over to my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or click the shopping cart at the top of this blog and get your supplies ordered (don't forget those re-inkers). 

I will be sure to post more soon including the exciting new In Color 2019 - 2021 collection (oh I am loving them).  As always, Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment