Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, April 19, 2019

Make and takes from On Stage Charlotte 2019

As promised I am going to share a few more of the beautiful cards we got to make at the Stampin Up On Stage in Charlotte last Saturday.  Oh and I am thrilled my pre-order of new products is shipping now so I will be posting some great new projects using it next week along with some pretty items that are retiring that you will want to get ordered right away so you don't miss out. 

This one is so adorable, and I won the stamp set at the event so I am really thrilled.  It is from the Bird Ballad Suite which is totally adorable.  I loved coloring these beautiful little birds with my Stampin Blends and see lots more projects using this stamp and these papers in my future.  Oh and I love that ribbon as well, really easy to work with.

This card featured products from the Come Sail Away Suite.  I especially love the masculine look to the papers in this pack.  I also got to play with the aqua painter and the new watercolor paper (oh my is it nice paper) to create the sky which I was thrilled with.  I also ordered this set so you can be sure you will be seeing lots more made with it.


This card was created using the Follow Your Art Suite.  While it may not be exactly my style the more I look at it the more I like it.  It would certainly be the perfect paper stamps and accessories to use to create cards or scrapbook pages for that lover of all things arts and crafts.  I can already see this suite in the hands of at least one of my friends.

So there is a quick look at the in colors retiring in June.  Be sure to get your re-inkers and cardstock in these colors before they are gone.  Find them and more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.blogspot.com or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.  As always, Happy Crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment