Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, June 19, 2020

Forever Greenery

Thanks for all your patience's while I was away.  Glad to say I found my Dad to be in about the same shape as the last visit and I know my brother enjoyed a break.  While I was gone I did some work and I am happy to be back here sharing these posts.

I am in love with this new Forever Greenery Suite.  All of the products in the suite work so amazingly well together and they are perfect for all kinds of cards.  For my first card with this suite I decided to work with the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper (wow such impact).        
Here is what I came up with…



The card base was created from Pear Pizzazz cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added a layer of Garden Green cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ½” that is centered on the front.  I then added one of the  Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  It comes with 6 sheets, 3 each of 2 single sided designs, so there are a total of 12 of these layers plus 42 other pieces, so that is a punch of cards. 

I then cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock using one of the great new dies from the Tasteful Labels dies (there are a total of 10 different dies and lots of possibilities).  I used one of the stamps from the Forever Fern stamp set (it’s like little dots) to add some interest to the sentiment layer using Pear Pizzazz ink.  Then I stamped my sentiment (also from the stamp set) using Shaded Spruce ink.  I added a little bit of Reversible Ribbon (it’s old olive and pretty peacock with a hint of gold) and a little gold twine that comes in the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack under the sentiment and then popped the sentiment up on the front of the card over the ribbon and twine using dimensionals.  As you can see this a pretty simple card and is quick to put together. 

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment