Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, June 22, 2020

Forever Greenery Hello


I am really enjoying working with this new Forever Greenery Suite.  Today I decided to make a layered card that highlights one of the beautiful Designer Series Papers (DSP) from this suite.  I just love the color combination used in this paper pack.
 
Here is what I came up with…



The card base was created from Pretty Peacock cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then took a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 4 x 5 1/8”.  I measured over from the left side ¾” and 3” and made little light marks with a pencil on both the top and bottom of the layer.  Then draw a line from the ¾” on top to the 3” mark on the bottom and one from the 3” on the top to the ¾” on the bottom.  Once I had my lines I went ahead and cut along each to create these “V” openings.  I stamped the little grunge dots from the Forever Fern stamp set using Pretty Peacock ink that had first been stamped off once and then I stamped the “Hello” sentiment using Pear Pizzazz ink.  

I cut little strips of Just Jade cardstock  that measured ¼” wide (I added them leaving about ½ the strip visible, liquid adhesive works best for this) I left a little sticking out of the top and bottom of each and cut them off evenly once they were attached (I just overlapped them at the point of the “V” since this is going to be covered anyway). 

I attached the two whisper white layers onto a piece of Forever Greenery DSP that measured 3 x 4” just bringing the points together.  Once this layer was all done, I popped it up onto the card base using dimensionals, the extra dimension really adds to the card.  Now the fun part I got to decorate my card.  I stamped several different greenery stamps from the stamp set onto whisper white cardstock using, Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Seafoam ink and then die cut them using the coordinating die set.  I did add one of the leaves from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and I added a bow that I made from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack using a glue dot.   

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! I will definitely be casing this one. Thank you for showing! :)

    ReplyDelete