Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Let's Take a Journey Today


I am continuing to really enjoy this new World of Good suite.  It is often hard to find the perfect suite of products to make masculine cards but this suite hits the nail on the head.  Here is my next card using this amazing suite …




The card base was created from the new Misty Moonlight cardstock that measure 4 ¼ x 11” and was scored at 5 ½”.  I added a piece of the coordinating World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I used the new Beautiful World Bundle to cut the globe and larger of the two globe stands out of Gold Foil Sheet.  I also cut a piece of the Gold Foil sheet to 1 ½ x 3 ½” and a piece of the Misty Moonlight cardstock to 1 ¼ x 3”, I cut each of these into a flag using my Banner Triple punch.  I stamped my sentiment (from the stamp set in the bundle) onto the Misty Moonlight flag using Memento ink.  I then added the sentiment and the globe using dimensionals (I found the mini dimensionals worked the best under the globe). 

I stamped my sentiment (from the stamp set in the bundle) onto the Misty Moonlight flag using Memento ink.  I then added the sentiment and the globe using dimensionals (I found the mini dimensionals worked the best under the globe). This is a very fast and simple card that is very easy to make. 

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment