Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Introducing World of Good


I really like this new World of Good suite; it is going to make some great masculine cards.  Today’s card is a cute fun fold that lent itself to this suite beautifully.  What do you think?



The card base was created from Early Espresso cardstock that measure 4 ¼ x 11” and was scored at 2 ¾ and 5 ½”.  I folded it like I would a normal card base at the 5 ½” score and then fold the 2 ¾” back over itself.  Once I had that done, I added Designer Series Paper to each of the panels, they were cut 4 x 5 ¼” and cut 2 panels at 2 ½ x 4”. 

Then the second card base is created, I cut a piece of the new Cinnamon Cider cardstock to 9 x 3 ½” and scored it at 3 ½ and 6 ¼”.  The panels are cut from Crumb Cake cardstock and they measure 3 ¼ x 3 ¼ two 3 ¼ x 2 ½”.  I stamped the sentiment onto one of the 2 ½ x 3 ¼” Crumb Cake layers using the stamp from the Beautiful World bundle with Early Espresso ink.  I also added two of the little scrolls from that same stamp set onto the other 2 ½ x 3 ¼” Crumb Cake layer but left the rest of it for writing my message.  For the largest of the Crumb Cake panels I ran it through the new Old World 3D Embossing folder (it is really pretty in person) and then I distressed the edges and added a little Early Espresso ink to further distress it.  I wrapped a piece of the new Faux Suede Trim (I wish you could feel it, it really feels like suede and ties beautifully) around this piece over to the left side.  (This layer is attached to the base as show in the photo below.  Be sure to only adhere the bottom panel and the left side of the front panel so that the card can open and close).


To finish off my card I added the globe that I cut using the dies from the bundle.  I cut the bottom layer (it’s a basic circle in the set) out of the new Misty Moonlight cardstock.  I cut the globe out of Old Olive cardstock and attached it to the blue layer.  I then cut the stand for the globe out of the new Brass Foil Sheets and attached it to the bottom of the globe.  I then popped the whole thing up on the front of my card using dimensionals.  I think this card would be a great Birthday or Father’s Day card. 

Here's what it looks like folded open.

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment