Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, February 7, 2022

Thinking of the Spring and You

I always look forward to the spring (well Mr. Groundhog says we have to wait another six weeks so I am going to make my own).  I grabbed out my new Daffodil Daydream Bundle and set out to make a sunny thinking of you card.     

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Bumblebee cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a piece of the Regals 6 x6” Designer Series Paper (this one is the old olive colored paper) and I cut it to 3 ¾ x 5 ½” and adhered that to the center of the card base.  Next, I stamped two of the daffodil images from the stamps in the bundle onto some Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (remember this is the ink you want to use when you are using the alcohol markers) and I colored them in using the Stampin’ Blends listed below.  When I was all done coloring them, I used the coordinating dies from the bundle and cut them out.  I adhered the one with three flowers directly onto my card front and the one with a single daffodil I popped up using Dimensionals.  I stamped my sentiment which came from the Beautiful Moments Stamp Set onto a scrap of Bumblebee cardstock again with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink and I die cut it with one of the dies from the Tasteful Labels dies.  I added it to my card using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment I added a bow I created from the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, I used a Mini Glue Dot to adhere it.  I think it made for a nice sunny spring card. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment