Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Simple Stamping

What is simple stamping?  It is ink, stamps and paper and that is what we are going to be doing today.  Today’s card was created using one of the free Sale-a-bration stamp sets I have earned, Island Vibes.  I used this set yesterday but I wanted today’s card to show how you don’t have to have a ton of supplies to make a cute card.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Garden Green cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the Regals Designer Series Paper (garden green) that I cut to 4 x 5 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 3 1/8 x 4 ¼”.  I stamped the sentiment “hello” from the Biggest Wish stamp set right in the center using Garden Green Ink.  I then stamped the images from the Island Vibes stamp set on the two sides again using Garden Green ink.  I attached that to the card and that is it the card is done.

I hope you enjoy this simple easy card that was made with ink, stamps and paper.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment