Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

More Fun with New Horizon DSP

I have been doing some serious playing with the New Horizons 6 x6” Designer Series Paper from the January – June Mini Catalog.  I love how easy it is to use the paper with just a little stamping to create beautiful cards.  I have made several cards and todays is another variation of the 3 x 3” Designer Series Papers. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock that is cut to 4 ¼ x 11 ½”, scored at 5 ½”.  I then added a simple Basic White cardstock layer that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I stamped my sentiment Thinking of you from the On the Horizon stamp set on the bottom right using Evening Evergreen ink.  I then embossed it using the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder and added it to my card base.  Next, I took a piece of the Designer Series Paper and cut it into fourths, 3 x 3” and I stamped the little grove of trees from the On the Horizon stamp set onto it using Evening Evergreen ink.  I mounted this onto a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock that measured 3 ¼ x 3 ¼” and popped that up on the top left of the card base (as shown in the photo) using Dimensionals.  I took three of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels and colored them with the Dark Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blends and added them to the card (this is a great way to color the basic jewels to match your project)

For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and I stamped that same grove of trees onto the bottom of it using the Evening Evergreen ink yet again.  I stamped the same thing onto the envelope as well (see below). 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment