Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, February 18, 2022

Crane of Fortune

I think everything in the new Symbols of Fortune collection that Stampin’ Up! released in the January – June Mini catalog is just beautiful.  The stamps and dies are wonderful and the Designer Series Paper is just beautiful.  I love working with all of it.  So today I went to work using the Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper and the Crane of Fortune bundle.      

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Basic Black cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it using the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder.  I took the Designer Series Paper and selected the image I wanted to highlight on my card.  I used the second largest of this shape die from the Hippo and Friends dies to cut it out.  I then took the largest of the dies and cut out a piece of Basic Black cardstock to mount it on.  I centered this at the top of my card.  Next, I die cut my Ginko leaves using the die from the bundle from Gold Foil and adhered them to my card (I did have to cut the bottom leaf off to get everything to fit correctly.  I stamped my sentiment “Wishing a lifetime of HAPPINESS & a world full of LOVE onto a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock that measured 3 /4 x 3 ½” using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I mounted that onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock that measured 1 x 3 ¾” and then popped that up on the bottom of the card.

For the inside of the card, I stamped the flowers from the stamp set onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” using Soft Succulent ink.  I stamped that same image onto the envelope (see below). 



I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment