Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, February 25, 2022

Pineapple Sunshine

Today I was looking at a new stamp set called Island Vibes that I earned free during Sale-a-bration but that I had not yet used (reminder just 3 more days to earn free products during Sale-a-bration).  I just could not think where to start with the set so I headed over to Pinterest to look around.  I found a card created by Kim Quade and I just knew I wanted to CASE it.  What does CASE mean?  Well CASE is to copy and share everywhere and that is one of the things I love about Stampin’ Up! that is highly encouraged and is a wonderful opportunity to take the basic idea of someone’s card and make subtle changes to the design and make it yours.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Bumblebee cardstock (just a reminder if this color is a favorite, it will be retiring in May so stock up now) that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Garden Green cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and I added a piece of Regals Designer Series Paper (the color is crushed curry) that measured 1 ¾ x 5” and I attached that to the left side of my garden green cardstock.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to that same 1 ¾ x 5” and I stamped my sentiment “thinking of you” from the Expressions of Friendship stamp set (this is a hostess set you can earn) in Garden Green Ink.  I then inked up my pineapple being careful to only ink the top with Garden Green Ink and the pineapple bottom with Crushed Curry Ink and I stamped that.  I attached that to the right side of my garden green layer.  I took some Linen Thread and wrapped it around the center between the DSP and the Basic White cardstock twice and tied a bow.  Then I added some Dimensionals and popped that up on my card base.  For the final touch I added 3 green gems from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 

This was a very quick and simple card and I hope you enjoy it I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment