Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, February 10, 2022

A Perfect Birthday

I am revisiting the Blessings of Home Bundle and the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper again today.  Today I wanted to keep my project very simple and easy for anyone to recreate.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Garden Green cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” (you don’t see this layer as it is completely covered with the Designer Series Paper but it is necessary to give the card a good strong base as DSP is lighter in weight than cardstock).  I covered the front of the card base completely with a piece of the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper that I cut to 4 ¼ x 5 ½”. 

For the focal point of the card I stamped the largest group of flowers from the Blessings of Home Bundle onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Misty Moonlight ink.  I then added just a hint of Misty Moonlight ink and Garden Green ink to the image using daubers.  I die cut the flowers out using the coordinating die from the bundle.  I then added this to my card base using Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment “HAVE A PERFECT BIRTHDAY” onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock that measured 3/8 x 3 1/8” using Misty Moonlight ink.  I cut a piece of the 3/8” Denim Ribbon to 4 1/8” and flagged each of the ends and adhered it to the back of my sentiment using Tear & Tape.  I then popped the whole thing up using Mini Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment