Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, February 4, 2022

New Horizons One Sheet Wonder

I purchased the New Horizons Designer Series Paper after seeing tons of beautiful cards created with it both on our Demonstrator Planning Place Facebook Page and on Pinterest.  My upline also used it in a demonstration a few weeks ago and I was taken with its simple beauty.  One of the people I saw using it was Rachel Tessman and she had used it to create some one sheet wonder cards so I decided to give that a whirl today.    

Here is both sides of the 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper I chose to use.  I made two cards from one side and two cards from the other side.  I just added a few stamps and the only ink I used was Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. 


To start this one sheet wonder I cut my Designer Series Paper (DSP) into squares that measured 3 x 3” and I cut four pieces of Basic Black cardstock to 3 1/8 x 3 1/8”.  I made four card bases that were from Basic White cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I stamped my card bases and DSP as shown in the photos using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  Once everything was stamped, I assembled the cards by adhering the DSP to the basic black cardstock mats and then centering those on the cards using Dimensionals.  Further information for each card follows.

Card #1 uses the Special Moments Sale-A-Bration stamp set and the On the Horizon stamp set.


Card #2 uses the Special Moments Sale-A-Bration stamp set and the Sailing Home stamp set.

Card #3 uses the Beautiful Moments stamp set and the On the Horizon stamp set.


Card #4 uses the On the Horizon stamp set and the Timeless Tropical stamp set. 

 As you can see the possibilities for sentiments and additions is limited only by your imagination.  I hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I enjoyed making the.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment