Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, February 11, 2022

Blessings of Home

The new Blessings of Home Stamp Set and the coordinating Heart & Home Designer Series Paper are just beautiful.  I knew the minute I saw this stamp set it would be huge fun to color and it did not disappoint.  I played around with some colors and here is what I came up with…


The card base is Pale Papaya cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then took a piece of the Heart and Home Designer Series Paper that was approximately 4 x 5 ¼” and I die cut it using the Scalloped Contours Dies (I love these dies and use them all the time with lots of different stamp sets).  I then took a piece of Shimmer White cardstock and stamped my image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and I die cut it using one of the Rectangle Stitched Dies.  I colored my flowers in using the Stampin’ Blend colors listed below.  One pointer I would like to give is that you can layer these markers and blend different shades together to give your flowers a realistic look.  The final addition was three of the Genial Gems.  As you can see this was a very quick and simple card that used paper, ink and markers.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment