Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Evergreen Elegance Revisited

I wanted to share another project using not just the stamp set but also the punch from the Evergreen Elegance bundle.  While I made this one a Christmas card it could very easily be made into a masculine Birthday card, I would just trade out the Be Dazzled trees with some Evening Evergreen ones.      

Here is what it looks like…


The card base is Real Red cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I put the base aside and went to work on the card front.  I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock that measures 5 ¼ x 4”.  I stamped several different trees from the Evergreen Elegance stamp set onto this piece.  I once again used the second and third generation stamping first (see yesterdays post for more info on that) to give my trees the look of being off in the distance.  I then added four trees to the top of those using first generation stamping and Shaded Spruce ink.  Once I had that done, I added the sentiment Merry Christmas to the top using Real Red ink. 

To add some more interest, I used the punch that is part of this bundle and made myself a little line of trees all cut out of the Be Dazzled Specialty Paper that is one of the Sale-a-bration freebies (don’t miss out Sale-a-bration ends on September 30th).  Once I had them all done, I cut them to the size I wanted and added Mini Dimensionals to the back and added the row of sparkly trees to the front of my stamped trees. 

I then added this layer to a layer of Shaded Spruce cardstock that measured 5 3/8 x 4 1/8” and then I popped the whole thing up on the Real Red card base using Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment