Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Bonus

On Wednesday I posted a photo that was created using the dies from one bundle with a stamp set from another.  As I said I love when I get these two for one kind of deals where sets coordinate with one another for more options.  Today I wanted to share a card that used those same dies but with the stamp set it was originally bundled with.  The bundle is from the annual catalog and it is called Encircled With Friendship Bundle and I love it.  have been having some fun with    

Here is todays card…


The card base is Pale Papaya cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut three pieces of Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper to 1 ¼ x 3 ¾” and adhered those to three pieces of Basic White cardstock that measured 1 3/8 x 3 7/8”.  These pieces are then just centered onto the card base.

I stamped my image from the bundle onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured about 4 x 4” being sure it was centered using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I then used one of the dies to die cut this layer (it is a solid die) and I colored my image using Stampin’ Blends (colors listed below).  I then cut the second layer of the circle out of Gold Foil and added it to the Basic white layer.  I popped the whole thing up using Dimensionals.  For the final touch I added a ribbon bow made from the Pale Papaya ribbon adhered with a Mini Glue Dot. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment