Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Delivering Cheer

I wanted to continue to highlight some of the free items you can earn during Sale-a-bration (which ends on September 30th so don’t miss out).  Today I paired a wonderful new stamp set from the July – December 2021 catalog called “Delivering Cheer” with some great Designer Series Paper called “Peaceful Prints” which you can earn for free during Sale-a-bration.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Early Espresso cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added a layer of the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper that measured 4 x 5 ¼”, I just love this pretty check.  I then stamped my image onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and die cut it using one of the Rectangle Stitched Dies (just big enough for it to all fit in) and then I cut a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock using the next largest of the Rectangle Stitched Dies.

I colored my image using the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers listed below (boy do I love the ease of shading my images with these amazing markers).  Once I had my image all colored in, I attached it to the Sahara Sand layer.  I then attached those two layers to my card base and my Designer Series Paper layers using Dimensionals to give my card some depth.  All in all, I was really pleased with how it turned out and it was really quick and easy. 

The Delivering Cheer stamp set is very versatile, I can see cards, tags, etc. in my future using this cute set.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment