Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Peaceful Prints and Bright Baubles

I have posted several cards that use the awesome Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper which is one of the free products being offered during Sale-a-bration (don’t miss out it ends on September 30th).  Today I decided to pair it with the Bright Baubles Bundle.  I think this bundle is so adorable and I am looking forward to using it not only to create cards but to create some cute Christmas Tags as well.  Here is what it looks like…


So today I decided to work with some of the materials being offered in the June – December Mini Catalog including the Red Velvet cardstock and the Brushed Metallic cardstock.  I am thrilled with how it worked out.  Here is the card…



The card base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” (set this to the side as we are going to build the rest of the card separately and then added it to the base. 

I cut a piece of the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped “Merry Christmas” in the lower left corner using Cherry Cobbler ink, the stamp I used is from the Pointsettia Petals stamp set.  Next, using the die from the Bright Baubles bundle I cut out two bows from the Red Velvet cardstock.  I then picked two different Brushed Metallic cardstock and I stamped each with one of the ornaments from the bundle using VersaMark ink.  I added Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder to one and Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder to the other and heat set them (I love how that looks).  I then used the coordinating dies from the bundle and die cut the ornaments out. 

With that all done it was time for assembly.  I added each of my ornaments to my layer using Dimensionals.  I then added the Red Velvet bows to them and wrapped the extra back behind the Designer Series Paper to give the illusion that the ornaments were hanging from it.  The final touch was to add a few Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the ornaments. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment