Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Let it Snow

One thing I really like is when I find stamp sets and dies that coordinate with more than each other.  I had purchased the Encircled in Friendship Bundle from the annual catalog and you can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was to discover that the dies from the bundle also coordinate beautifully with the Encircled in Warmth stamp set from the July – December mini catalog.  This is like getting two bundles but saving the price of a second die set.  Additionally, this die set is really beautiful and will be great for creating embellishments for many projects.      

So here is today’s card using this set…


The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”. 

For the topper to this card (wait to attach until you add the ribbon), I added a layer of Gold Foil that measures 4 1/8 x 5 3/8” (here is a quick hint to help you make your paper, especially specialty paper like the gold foil go farther, I cut the largest of the doilies out of the center of this layer, it will be covered with DSP and no one will see it).  I then added a piece of Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper (this paper is a freebie with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-bration through September 30th).  I added a piece of the Cherry Cobbler and Gold Ribbon to the center of the just coming to the back of the doily layers. 

To create my doily layers, I used the dies from the Encircled in Beauty set and I cut the largest in Gold Foil (see note above) then I cut the next layer out of Basic White cardstock, the third layer is cut from the Gold Shimmer Vellum.  For the final layer I cut it from Basic White card stock and then stamped the sentiment “Let it Snow” from the Encircled in Warmth stamp set on it using Versamark ink.  I added Gold Stampin’ Emboss powder and heat set it with my Heat Tool.  I popped this whole layer up using Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment