Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, September 3, 2021

Fall Thinking of You Card

I have had this Love of Leaves stamp set and the Stitched Leaves dies for a while but I just had not had a chance to really create with it.  Well as fall nears and I know I will be needing to create a bunch of Thanksgiving cards for our shut ins from the church I decided this would be an excellent time to get it out and play with it.  I was really pleased with the card I created (and I have more in my head to create with it as well).      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  My second layer is Cinnamon Cider cardstock that is cut 4 x 5 ¼”, I used the stitched line die from the Stitched Leaves dies to create the stitched lines (yep one die did all that) and I love how it looks.  Then I stamped my sentiment from the Love of Leaves stamp set onto the bottom right corner of this layer using Evening Evergreen ink.  Next, I cut one leaf from Evening Evergreen cardstock and one leaf from the Brushed Metallic cardstock (love that these dies not only cut but the add stitched lines on the leaves as well).  I adhered my Evening Evergreen leaf right onto the card and added the Brushed Metallic one using Dimensionals.  For my bow I simply made a triple bow using Linen Thread and attached it with a Mini Glue Dot.

For the inside of my card, I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” using Evening Evergreen ink.  I also added a leaf on the bottom also stamped with the Evening Evergreen ink as well as stamping a leaf on the envelope.   


I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment