Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Elegant Christmas

Today I wanted to take a stab at mixing products from the annual catalog in with items from the July – December Mini catalog.  I think the result is excellent.  I decided to pair the Bright Baubles bundle from the mini with the beautiful Simply Elegant DSP from the annual and here is what I came up with…


It is a bit hard to see in the photo but the Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper is silver and gold metallics on a basic gray background and it is simply stunning. 

The card base is Basic Gray cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.   I added a layer of gold foil that measured 4 x 5 ¼” (note:  I stamped the ornament and cut it out from this layer before I added it, great way to save paper since it will be covered anyway).  I then added a layer of the Designer Series Paper that measured 3 ¾ x 5”. 

My ornament was stamped using one of the stamps from the Bright Baubles bundle.  I stamped it using VersaMark ink onto my gold foil and added Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set it using my Heat Tool.  Once that was all done and cooled off, I die cut it using the coordinating die from the bundle.  I added it to my card using Dimensionals.  My little bow was cut from Silver Foil using one of the dies from the bundle, I just love the affect. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment