Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Fresh Freesia Quite Meadow

I have really had a great time working with the Quiet Meadow Bundle, it is just so versatile.  I decided to pair it with one of the new 2021 – 2023 In Colors, Fresh Freesia and I think it looks great.   

Here is what I came up with… 


I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 4” and I cut the bottom of it using one of the dies from the Scalloped Contours that is stitched scallops.  I also cut out the two flowers from the Quiet Meadows dies from scraps of Basic White cardstock.  I colored these flowers with Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.  My card base is Fresh Freesia cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”. I added a strip of the Fresh Freesia Designer Series Paper from the In Color DSP pack that measures 4 x 2”, I just positioned this up about 1/8” and centered it on the base. 

I then attached the tops of my flowers to my Basic White layer that I had die cut the scallops in and I wrapped a piece of the Fresh Freesia Ribbon around this layer and tied a bow.  I attached this to the top portion of the card base leaving 1/8” on the top and centering it (it now overhangs the Designer Series Paper).  I went ahead and adhered the bottom of the flower stems to the bottom portion of the card.  I stamped the sentiment “Thinking of You” onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Fresh Freesia ink and then die cut it using one of the label dies from the bundle.  I popped this up with Dimensionals.

For the inside of the card and the envelope I stamped one of the flowers from the bundle using Fresh Freesia ink.



I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment