Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Evergreen Elegance Bundle

Do you want to create some Christmas cards the fast and easy way?  Well, I have just the bundle for you.  The best part is that all these products are from the Annual Catalog so if you ran out of time this year to make those handmade cards you have always wanted to make you are in luck because all these products will be available until the new catalog is launched in May.  So that means you can start on next year’s cards right away and be well ahead of the game.  

Here is what I came up with using these products…


The card base is Real Red cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped my Sentiment “It’s friends like you that make this season so wonderful” which is from the stamp set in the Evergreen Elegance Bundle, along the bottom using Evening Evergreen ink.  I then added a piece of the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper that measures 3 ¾ x 4” to the top center of the card (leaving a 1/8” border at the top and sides). 

Now the magic happens!  I took a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock and using the line of tree’s punch that is part of the bundle I punched out a line of trees.  I added this (cutting down to the size I wanted) along the bottom of my DSP and above me sentiment.  To really make this pop I took a piece of the Gold Metallic Specialty Paper and punched another row of trees.  I overlayed these on the green trees just moving them a little to the left so you saw the others in the back (almost like a shadow).  And that is all there is to this card, I wasn’t kidding when I said it was simple.  It took me less than 5 minutes to make the whole thing.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment