Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Beautiful Moments

I just love this Beautiful Moments stamp set.  This set was inspired by Jacque Williams one of the Million Sales Achievers in Stampin’ Up!  I purchased this stamp set during the recent sale on Cling Stamps that was held.  So today I decided to pair it with the Basic Border Dies and have some fun.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Blackberry Bliss cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I embossed the right front of the card base using the Greenery Embossing Folder.  I then took a piece of Basic Gray cardstock and cut it to 3 ¼ x 5 ½”.  I measured to the center at 2 ¾” and up 1” on each side to mark where I wanted to place the Border Die so I got everything centered (I did the same thing on the Basic White Layer) and die cut it.  I added this to my card base.  Next, I cut a piece of the Basic White cardstock to 3 x 5 ½” and did that same measuring and die cut it. 

Before I adhered my Basic White layer, I did my stamping and coloring.  I stamped the image, sentiment and birds (all from the Beautiful Moments stamp set) onto my layer with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I then colored my image in with the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers listed below.  Then I attached this layer to my Basic Gray layer.  I added three of the Pearl Basic Jewels to finish off the front of the card. 

For the inside and envelope, I added another of the stamps from the set stamped in the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored with the Blends.  

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment