Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Pillow Boxes

I wanted to have something little at each of my Thanksgiving place settings and of course anything chocolate is always welcome.  So, I decided to use the Pretty Pillow Box Die set to create something fun.    

Here is what I came up with…


The first one I used some of the Simply Elegant Trim to hold it closed but then I got thinking that it would be nice if they could be opened and re-closed over and over.  Well I had ordered these tiny little magnets from Amazon for another project and I realized that was the perfect solution.  This die set is adorable and it can be used with tons of other papers and for lots of occasions.  The little pillow boxes each hold exactly three Hershy Nuggets. 

These were created using the Ever Eden Specialty DSP, Evening Evergreen Cardstock, Gold Foil and some of the Soft Succulent Ribbon and some of the Simply Elegant Trim.  Here is what the die set looks like…



They are actually quite easy to assemble and as I said before very versatile.  I hope you enjoy this project they sure were fun to make.  As always you can find the supplies to create this project and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment