Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Tags

I had an amazing Tags and Gift Card Holder class last week.  We had a blast making gift card holders and holiday tags.  Today I am going to share the tags we created and I will share the gift card holders over the next couple days.  These first two pics are of nine tags we created following some beautiful designs from Marcie Besecker.  They use the products from the Tidings of Christmas Suite of products along with the amazing Tailored Tags Dies.  The best part is both of these are products from the Annual Catalog so even if you don't have time to create these for this Christmas you certainly have time to get the products and create them throughout next year so you are ready in advance.  



This 10th tag was created using the stamp set Delivering Cheer from the July - December 2021 Mini Catalog.  I simply cut my cardstock to 2" wide and as long as I needed and then used my Delightful Tag Topper punch to create the top of the tag.  


The supplies listed below were some of the major components to these tags.  Just remember these can be altered and recreated with lots of different products.  You can find these products and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or even by clicking on one of the product icons below.  

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment